Primary Care Services
At Dekalb Family Medicine, we offer a number of additional services aimed at providing complete and comprehensive healthcare for the whole family. These services include:
- Weight Loss Program through Optifast – This weight loss program is clinically proven to get results for people seeking serious weight loss. To learn more about the program, visit the website.
- Sports Physicals – This examination is required for clearance to participate in many school sports and is not covered by most insurance companies. It can be performed in our office for a flat rate at your convenience.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals – This physical examination helps commercial drivers to fulfill regulatory Department of Transportation requirements.
- Diabetic Care – Because those suffering from diabetes have very specific medical needs, we offer an array of services aimed at helping patients manage their diabetes.
- Heart Disease Care – As heart disease is a serious and common condition that affects many Americans, we offer complete heart disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention services.
- Nerve Conduction – This test is commonly used to evaluate the function of a patient's motor and sensory nerves in order to diagnose a variety of serious conditions.